Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Everything is Not All Good

Dear God,

Many people think that being a Christian means everything is all good all the time. WRONG! If anything, Christians face more attacks than a non-Christian. On the other hand, life is not that much harder. It's just different. I can face what lies ahead because I have you on my side. It doesn't mean that I don't face problems or that I have the answer to everything. It just means I can face the problems and get past them. It also means sometimes I get an answer and sometimes I don't need an answer.

This week started off pretty tough. I'm motivated to continue growing in every aspect of my life. However, I still struggle with a bout of human loneliness and depression. I know I will get past this with time. Thank you for your continued support. When it seems no one else is around, you are. I couldn't ask for a better friend and Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment