Friday, March 11, 2011

Selfish People

Dear God,

Why are we such selfish people? I can be so selfish sometimes. I've experienced other people so selfish. We care more about ourselves. We will argue and fight over what we think is right and what should be. We forget to think about how self-less you were when you let your Son die on the cross for us. You gave up your Son for us. We don't deserve you. I'm so grateful.

I pray for those who are going through problems that they have themselves caused because they are so selfish to give up less of what they want. I pray for those who are so selfish that they forget about others around them and how it affects those around them.

James 3:16- For where envying and strife [is], there [is] confusion and every evil work.


No comments:

Post a Comment