Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If you ask, then follow

Dear God,

Many times we ask you for answers or guidance, but then we don't want to accept it. I know it's because it's not what we wanted to here. Over the past month, I've been mentally and emotionally struggling. So much has happened within the last 6 months. I've had a pretty good, fairly easy life. Lately, it's just been one thing after another. Twice you have told me what I need to do. I haven't obeyed, yet. The second answer came today. Why am I so stubborn? I will follow through. I have to.

Being a Christian can be a lonely road no matter how much family or friends you may have. Thank you for those people you bring into my life. They are those who take the effort to help me even if they don't have the answers. So I'm not so lonely but sometimes I sure do feel like it. Part of it is because I've never needed so much help. I'm always the one who's helping other people. I've never had to ask for this kind of help. Yes, I'm stubborn as a mule. But I'm also just plain out scared even though I know it will make me a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, employee, citizen and Christian. Thank you for never leaving me even if my humanly self will sometimes wonder if you're really there. You are always there!

Many people may look at me and my life and not ever think that anything is hard for me. I've worked hard to be where I'm at. It was easy. It's not easy. I do have my downs along with my ups. It could be worst, but right now it is tough. I'm grateful but there are times when I'm a little lost or confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment