Saturday, March 19, 2011

No title

Dear God,

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've slacked on my reading, too, but not as much as my postings. It's been a very stressful, crazy couple of weeks. It's taking time for me to adjust to this new medication and daylight savings. Uggh, it's not fun. But thank you for getting me through it all.

I hope that people are getting ready for you to come back. I don't know what other signs you gotta give them: Japan's earthquake & tsunami, the protesting all over the world, the crazier things that people are doing that makes them end up in jail or prison or dead, suicides, young people dying. We tend to think we're going to die young but there's no promise for tomorrow. I pray for those who aren't ready and those who don't know how to get ready.

Thank you for this beautiful weather. It feels so good to be able to go outside and play. Valerie loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment