Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Faith of the Canaanite Woman (Matthew 15:21-28)

Dear God,

Thank you for the message Conterrance delivered tonight. Bless him and his family. Matthew 15:21-28 is a story about a Canaanite Woman who went to Jesus to get help for her demon-possessed daughter. She continued to ask for help until Jesus granted her wish.

Of course I know that not everyone who is persistent will get what they want. This woman asked for something that was not for herself. She asked for him to get rid of a demon. She had faith that he could do it and she wouldn't let it up until he did.

Not many people have that mustard seed size faith. I know that most of the time I don't. But I know that the next time I go through a rough time, I'll remember this passage. I won't let up and I'll continue loving, praising, and worshiping you.

No comments:

Post a Comment