Monday, February 21, 2011

...Unto the End of the World (Matthew 28:20)

Dear God,

Lately, there have been lots of protests and dangerous situations going on here, in America, and in other countries like Egypt, Libya, and Iran. . I pray for those who aren't ready for whatever end that they will face. When will people recognize it or acknowledge the warnings that you are giving us? My heart goes out to the lost.
As Your child, I can truly say that I am not afraid. Today's verse, Matthew 28:20 says,  "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."  (KJV) Thank you for being by my side at all times. When no one else is around to comfort me, protect me, give me advice, or even be my friend, you are here. I know that whatever Earthly death I will face will never be greater or compare to the eternal life I will have with you. You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment