Friday, February 25, 2011

Let Jesus Make You Whole (Matthew 8-9)

Dear God,

You are so gracious to have sent your son to die on the cross for us. It's just so hard for me to fathom the reality that after Jesus performed so many miracles, He still ended up nailed to the cross. Of course, I know that it was his purpose, to die on the cross for us. Thank you isn't enough.

Matthew 9: 20-22 is the story about the woman who had enough faith to know that all she was needed was to touch the hem of his garment. I love the song that was written from that story, "One Touch." Nicole C Mullen sings it best.

You made me whole when you saved my soul. I pray that more people would allow you to make them whole. Life's so much better with you in it. It's complete.


Nicole C. Mullen - One Touch [Press]
Uploaded by Warner-Music. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment